Selective magnetic GMA based potential sorbents for molybdenum and rhenium sorption
Kusigerski, Vladan B.
Pavlović, Vladimir B.
Onjia, Antonije E.
Članak u časopisu (Recenzirana verzija)
MetapodaciPrikaz svih podataka o dokumentu
Magnetic macroporous crosslinked copolymer glycidyl methacrylate (GMA) and ethylene glycol dimethacrylate (EGDMA) samples with different magnetite content were prepared by suspension copolymerization and functionalized with diethylene triamine. Samples were characterized by elemental analysis, mercury porosimetry, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) analysis, scanning electron microscopy with energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy, transmission electron microscopy, SQUID magnetometry and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS). The selected amino-functionalized sample was tested as a potential sorbent for the Mo(VI) and Re(VII) oxyanions from aqueous solutions. The influence of pH, ionic strength and possible interfering of cations and anions was investigated. Equilibrium data were analyzed with Langmuir, Freundlich and Tempkin adsorption isotherm models. Sorption studies were carried out in a batch competitive experiments, in the pH range 1-8, at 298 K. Obtained results indica...te that 92% of Re(VII) and 98% of Mo(VI) were sorbed at pH 2.
Ključne reči:Magnetic macroporous copolymer / Diethylene triamine / Mo(VI) and Re(VII) sorption
Izvor:Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 705, 38-50
- Nove tehnologije za monitoring i zaštitu životnog okruženja od štetnih hemijskih supstanci i radijacionog opterećenja (RS-43009)
- Magnetni i radionuklidima obeleženi nanostrukturni materijali za primene u medicini (RS-45015)
- Sinteza i karakterizacija novih funkcionalnih polimera i polimernih nanokompozita (RS-172062)
- Usmerena sinteza, struktura i svojstva multifunkcionalnih materijala (RS-172057)
- This is peer-reviewed version of the article: B.M. Marković, Z.M. Vuković, V.V. Spasojević, V.B. Kusigerski, V.B. Pavlović, A.E. Onjia, A.B. Nastasović, Selective magnetic GMA based potential sorbents for molybdenum and rhenium sorption, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2017, 705, 38-50, https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2017.02.108